they will see us waving from suchgreatheights

Thursday, April 26, 2007

 
exhausation doesnt even begin to cut it, but im glad it's all over.

i spent my post exam hours watching trashy tv, catching up on janice dickinson modeling agency, reading my book, checking out websites and watched alot of miami ink, of which i think is a HOT show. totally my scene.

friday awaits. :)

there was this episode of miami ink where a girl came in and got this ed hardy looking tattoo, the skull, the rose petals and the works. she did it to commemorate the death of her friend. and it was gorgeous. now i want. damn. but i love the fact all of them are so dedicated to their craft. my favourite's chris, just because he is so chilled and so professional. but i love ami, i think he is hot. haha.i really have gone to the dark side as elson said ill eventually be on.

i'm sedated right now.almost 8 hours in front of the laptop and the tv, can u really blame me?

gonna recharge and ge my well deserved 12 or more hours of sleep, hit the gym, movie with my brother and ZOUKKKKKKKKKK! woot. yos u better study hard now, love love

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home