they will see us waving from suchgreatheights

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

 
FEAST YOUR EYES BABY AND WIPE THAT DROOL OFF YOUR FACE:) hahahahahhahah!

on a more serious note:
days have past, and im in a state of placidity, ineffectuality has washed over me.



thanks to all who have sent me their love. it's so comforting to know that i still have some friends who care so much about me. it's all good, i just have to sort it all out on my own.



exams always make me depressed, especially when i feel completely unattractive, fat and terribly unglam. it is also a time where i sleep late, wake up early, and hello, zit-land. i have one huge zit on my left cheek and it HURTS. wanna pop it, but it wont pop. so i have to walk around spotting a really ugly red mark. :( boo. thank god for the concealer, but still it hurts. i hope the zit disappears by friday, cos i dont know what all that smoke at zouk is going to do to it. i must be studying too much literature. listen to me talking about a stupid zit. my god, im pulling a virginia woolf, with her stupid mark on the wall.



i really hope i do well for literature, at least a B+ because i did good for the 2nd essay so maybe got some slight chance of making up. and I pray and hope james joyce or anything from the modernism/postmodernism period comes out cos they're all so messed up. :) but with angela, you never know. she's one sick, twisted bitch. kaw! (oh dear, harold pinter's the dumb waiter is working its effects on me now)



you know for the first time in my life, i actually actually really enjoyed exams? okay, my art exam to be exact. and when it ended, i was truly truly sad. like i'll never get to do it anymore. i was telling pris that i am really sad it's all over, and she was too.:( and when my nick was "i'm wishing i could do it all over again", melissa was like NO, YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT EXAMS ARE YOU? and i was surprised at myself when i was all happy and cheery and said YES! haha. it didnt even feel like an exam, it felt so personal, something i can relate to. and i hope i got A for the module. cos today i had a consultation session with kate, i got A- for my essay! and A+ for my presentation (which was so surprising cos i thought i was so boring i could have cried)! Beyond me, really. i must really love it. and i do. i do i do i do. yay, so happy. im getting delirious, it's the 3am syndrome. but yah, i seldom do well, so let me revel in it will u?


haha



okay last 2 more papers to go. gonna be a beach bum, read, be a yogi (yes marykins, wanna go for yoga together?), dance dance dance till my feet dies, be an alcoholic and smoking addict, and get pierced and tattooed in all places possible. hahaha.



to be honest, all im waiting for is friday. explains why i posted so many dance vids on my blog. im itching for some dance floor action. FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYY!:) yossie and jo are going to rock zouk down. woohoooooooo. so excited, i dont even wanna study already. haha. no la, kidding, ill always be a nerd. snortt.



sleep! it seems like everyone has gone to sleep, i am so hardworking, i cant stand it.haahahahah, no eunice is more hardworking:) so is maryann. (i had to be fair here huh)hahaha. die im easily tickled, a sign that im losing it. oh, so modernist style, streams of consciousness, internal monologues and a lack of resolution. my god. im losing it.



toodles:)



music: jimmy eat world- just watch the fireworks (love this song man)
here you can be anything
anything that scares you
i think that scares you here,
i've been here before
but only by myself, myself
i promised i'd see it again
i promised i'd see this
with you now

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home