they will see us waving from suchgreatheights

Friday, April 20, 2007

 
i hadnt meant to blog tonight, in fear of looking thoroughly self-indulgent and selfish. but i had to.

feeling damn fucked up about dancetitude right now. it's like what's the fucking point of me dancing. i have never missed a single dance session, i am always there. yah, so fine, i am not the best dancer in the world, and I KNOW THAT. but why must u deprive me of my chances? I had wanted to be in dances that i want to try out. like lyrical hip hop or something with a slight contemporary twist. but did u give me any of that? no. instead because of ur mistake, i was taken out of morning's and just dumped into any other dance. dont get me wrong, i have great great respect for rashida, but u just made me feel like im totally useless and not needed at all. what good show? what? i dont even feel like dancing anymore.

i dont see a point.

ive been trying so hard to impress people, to impress you, but there's always something that i am not doing right. in your eyes, i am just another girl who should be standing in the back row and not the front. it was a mistake to pick me and to put me into freshmakers. much thanks to your friend. i know you dont want me to do dances for mj, because u are afraid that i will put the club to shame. you never saw me as a good dancer. u only saw me as joanne, the dancer who got in by chance. you never asked me if i wanted to do any dances, you only went straight ahead for the better ones. i was just a back up. like dxo, u only did it cos you felt it was fair. all because you had asked everyone else except me, and since everyone else turned down, and i said yes, it was only natural for you to take me in.

maybe i am imagining all of this in my head, or that the stress of the exams have taken a toll on me. perhaps. i dont know.

all i know is that i have great passion for dance, and you're only killing it all. till the point when i just want to give up dancing altogether.

thanks, hi, i am your new vicepresident btw, of which i know i certainly didnt earn because of my dancing ability, but because no one else had wanted to run for the position. yay. makes me feel great.i suck, woopie.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home