they will see us waving from suchgreatheights

Thursday, May 03, 2007

 
another maddening night at zouk, another night of confusion, another night of you.

while i had fun with my girls at zouk, and i really appreciate eunice and maryann for trying to like clubbing, but i know it's really not their scene. at least they tried and that's all that matters to me:) we took alot of pictures cos we were bored, and we sat outside and talked, which was all good.

you sure know how to work your way around me mister. im tired of playing these games. the making out, the way you hold me on the dance floor, the game of who's house is it gonna be tonight, and the words that you say. you come in and out of my life as and when you want, and i cant help myself from falling right back in. you were a mistake right from the start, and i wished i knew how to quit you, but i cant. i cant stop myself from falling right back into your eyes, your fine moves. i cant i cant i cant i cant. but after a year, im still back right where i started. i wished i never met u a year ago (cant believe it's been a whole year), and i wished u had never asked me for anything. we would pass each other on the street now and i wouldnt even know your name, who you are, or what uve done to me. i wouldnt be familiar with these games that we play, how jaded i am about men, and how i want you so badly, but i know i cant and i shouldnt cos you're wrong for me. all of these where the i-wish-es but reality is, you had me at hello.

guess who i bumped into at the gym today? darryl-friggin-pan. my jaw nearly dropped to the ground. i saw this superbly cute fella and i thought hey he's cute, and then, HOLD ON, ive seen him somewhere, and suddenly, my head was going 'omg darryl! omg darryl!- cue girlish screams-' but thankfully, all that took place in my head, i was still cool and composed on the outside. well, nearly. all the more reasons to ditch keppel club and head down to planet fitness. im so glad my brother got me this new gym membership. and i love it. :) woohoo. plus they have yoga, which is really great. for me. after the whole class, i felt so at peace with everything. like i said to maryann before, anxiety can go fuck itself. hahhahah. move over dance, yoga's here to take your place, at least for a while. im sure ill go back to dance, i always will. but yoga's great, and it'll help me in dance. so yay!

it's nearly 6am, and i left u 2 hours ago. i am still wondering, if my dad hadnt been up. what if. would i. can i. should i. how to. where to.

why.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home