they will see us waving from suchgreatheights

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 
this song has been on repeat mode on my itunes.just because it's such a great song:)

i think the world's lost its mind, and everyone's retarded. dont know why i feel this way, but i do.oh stabbity stab stab.i wished i could put a finger onto what's making me tick, and feel insanely mad for no reason, but i cant. it's hard to find the words to say,i just am very drained i suppose.

rehearsals for dancetitude has officially started and marks the official start of me being totally boring and having no social life whatsoever. all i do is troop back to boon lay for dance and end up with aches, bruises, sores. it's like a race to see who has more. dance has been on-and-off. in mit's item, i am doing wacking and krumping. there's a battle scene!!!!!!ooh yippeeedeeedooodaaa:) and im now in amanda tan's item..all girls, all sex, oh baby. but i have a feeling im gonna have trouble with her style. cos it's reallly really very sexy. and i look like fuck doing those moves. ugh. i dont know about finale, but pat taught us lyrical to bobby v's anonymous! my favourite song of the moment as well and i must say im totally lovin lyrical. love love love. i wished i could do lyrical for dancetitude, but who's gonna give me a chance? no one. so whatever, fuck em.

on a slightly happier note, the mary tan is back! woot. claps. cheers. (she's probably rolling her eyes and saying 'how patronising') but whatever, im super happy! and excited. i swear there's no one who understands me like she does (awwwwwwwwwww, hahahha) do u feel like killing me now? haha.

the weekend has been spent bumming, starbucks-ing, shopping and bitching about life. i like it when things are real, that there isnt a front to keep up with. im at a point where i just cant be bothered anymore.

zouk this wednesday baby! i cant wait to go and show off my dance moves. suddenly got alot of new moves. much thanks to mit's rehearsals. all the krumping. woooootttt:)
i think im weird. one moment i hate dance, another i love it. how fucked up. but whatever, u wanna dance?
music: rihanna feat jay z- umbrella





From the first day I met ya
I notice your style
Had that B-Boy swagger not one of the crowd
And you talked like you knew me
Kept coming around and I fell for ya, yeah

Then as time kept going I noticed some things
Said our love kept growing
Wanted to run away cause the situation's in the past
Love never really last
Memories just had a hold of me
- let it rain by jojo

damn bloody cheesy and my god it's by jojo, but i like the line "i notice your style; had that b boy swagger":)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home