they will see us waving from suchgreatheights

Saturday, June 02, 2007

 


so whatever, fuck phuture. while i was all raving to party on wednesday (eve of vesak day), it turned out that i had to pay cover and it was full house. so i dragged james outta hall because i insisted that we're hip and happening, and we headed off to town with mulzie and caught shrek 3. it was alright. pretty generic but some funny moments as well. then we headed off to balcony to sit on the swinging seats and bitch about ex-bfs, dance and life in general. look james, we are so haps!:)
friday, dance was horrible. so i headed out to meet my girls after. we headed off to dxo cos it was free! and the music wasnt bad. phuture can go kiss my ass. hahahah. but sigh, im always back there every wednesday. i started a facebook group 'fuck u phuture, gimme some room to dance dammit!' I LOVE FACEBOOK:) hahaha. i bumped into david wu (gross) and well nothing's changed... ah well. some ppl can only go down.
life now, is momentarily, good. because i have so much love from my girlfriends and everytime we hang out, i feel so happy. life would never have been the same without them and it's rather sad that we dont meet up often enough cos we're all so busy. nonetheless, i dont know what i would do without them. i love love u guys.:)
other than that, life is pretty much the same. just dancing, yoga-ing, watching re runs of entourage, satc and friends, sleeping, bumming, reading (everyone in mj thinks i dont read, I DO TO OKAY), and hanging with my friends.
next up, krabi and bangkok with yossie baby. hurrah! :) till then, i can say that i dont need you anymore.
that's all i asked for really.
but. i found an emo diary entry from the past recently, and the thing about me is, while i seem okay on the outside, and sometimes i can trick myself into thinking that im fine truly, i never really am. cos those words that i so furiously scribbled, somehow still matter to me, still a part of who i am. and i just wonder if there will come a time when i can truly let go of my ghosts. mindfucking enough, time for sleep. im getting old now, cant even take a night of partying and usually need a day of recovery. damn you ciggies.
time for some good hip hop to take all ur troubles away
:)

I'm the type of girl that'll look you dead in the eye (eye)
I'm real as it comes if you don't know why I'm fly-y-y-y-y
Seen ya try to switch it up, but girl you ain't that dope
I'm a wonder woman, let me go get my rope
I'm a supermodel and mami, sí mami
Amnesty international got Bangkok to Montauk on lock
Love my ass and my abs in the video for "Promiscuous"
My style is ridi-di-di-diculous-culous-culous

If you see us in the club, we'll be acting real nice
If you see us on the floor, you'll be watching all night
We ain't here to hurt nobody
So give it to me, give it to me, give it to me
Wanna see you work your body
So give it to me, give it to me, give it to me


i go wild everytime this song comes on, so give it to me give it to me give it to me:)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home